Seguidores

2012/02/17

Happy Birthday for my Goddess

Happy Birthday my Paris! :) Another year in your life. 
Perhaps many times have said you..
Perhaps have said you that you are the best girl in the world or the best friend of all and then gave you by other people.
But always known as replace any adversity.
Thanks to all this you are my great model of women to follow both as an artist,famous,women and as in any future will be a good wife and mother.
Because of your exist and your way you be you do I see that any problem in this life sooner or later ends up forgetting and leaving hurt and still people in this world with a nice exterior and a great heart.
I'm not any obsessed only I am a big fan of not only a good woman as it is Paris Hilton,if not a way of life and a way of being.
With only a video I see of yours or any video that we your fans made for you I forget that there are people who already left living in my life,people that I want even despite all the damage they did.

Even thank you interests me much more to learn even more English,I'd like to understand everything you say in each interview but at least I try and every time I understand better and more.
My English teacher at the school says that I am her favourite student,I do not believe it,but they give me strenghth to pursue my dream of studying medicine,psycology,journalism and devote myself to write books.
My great dream is to meet you sometime .
Even in my school class the people say that I am your biggest fan.
You will always be my great example to follow and my goddess. 
Love you so much Paris. From a region in andalucia(Seville-Spain),Claudia,RachelHilton666 in twitter :) 
I hope that people gave you many presents.


Love this song :)


Love you.Claudia.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario